Sunshine

Friday, April 11, 2014

Taylor: Five Months

I can't get over how cute this girl is. She is so adorable. This month she had a few milestones, and met her auntie Amber for the first time! She's a rolling machine, still loves her music, and is just so happy all the time (well, most, just as any baby she has her moments :)). It's been so fun to see her grow and learn. I need to stop gabbing, check out the adorableness I mentioned above!



She eats everything. During our little elephant photo shoots she always ends up falling on her side trying to eat elephant ears. We've decided to start on solid foods next month!


It finally started to warm up a bit more and we went on another walk. She likes to get outside and see the world around her! AND we got a new carrier. She seems to like it, and we're hoping it'll last through all our kids (who knows how many we may have!?)


The above picture was after a major blow out. She didn't really want to get dressed again, so I just let her be naked. She was so cute laying there eating her blanket.


Though we've had some warm days, we've also had some major cold days. Taylor loves the fire, and lately just likes to roll all over us. she's a funny girl. AND check out that hair! ;)


She rolled over! Sadly. I wasn't there to witness it, which almost put me in tears. BUT she did perform when I got home so I was grateful for that. Nana took this picture after it happened. I can't believe how big she is!


Another walk, this time to the grocery store! The cashier thought she was a boy...um, how many boys do you know that wear pink chevron pants in heart shapes? Shout out to Auntie Rachel who gave her her Sulley hat and boots! 


We've officially retired the bouncer. She tries to roll over in it, so it doesn't work out that well, I usually just put set her in there to wash my hands, so now I either put her in the living room on her blanket, or in her new bumbo!


This was one of the last days she had a daddy daughter day before he started his new job. They're pretty cute together. Daddy sings Amazing Grace or the Star Bangled Banner to her to calm her down. She smiles so big every time Daddy comes home, she's going to be a daddy's girl, I know it.


We went for another walk! Still kind of cold, hence the Sulley hat and boots. Taylor's starting to warm up to the car a bit more, it's still hit/miss though. I try to time it wear she'll either be sleepy or happy. Seems to work out okay sometimes. 


She can roll over like a pro now, but sometimes she just likes to hang out on her side. This girl is slowly starting to get back to sleeping longer at night. Her mom looks like less of a zombie now.


She likes to chew on her binky. Not suck. Chew. It's pretty funny, now we just take binkies with us to keep her entertained! Maybe it soothes her gums? Not sure. But she likes it. SO I'll take it.

We love this cute girl! Can't believe how much she's growing already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment