Taylor mastered crawling and sitting this month! She also really started to eat more solids, and we've really started to slowly add them throughout the day. This girl is a constant blur, always moving. I'm amazed that I can get a decent photo out of her. My phone's camera broke, so her seven month pics are a bit blurry :( (they'd be blurry anyway though, since she can't seem to hold still!)
She's taken to grabbing and eating her elephant during our photo shoots, and rolling all over the place. I tell ya, the movement does not stop with this one!
This was taken before she could crawl, she did a series of scoots rolls, planks to get to her destination.
Oh you know, just rolling around.
Sleeping was pretty consistent with naps this month, but she was all over the place with nights, sometimes getting up 3 times, sometimes once. All over. She also got to a point where she just wanted to nurse constantly (instead of sleeping by herself in the crib), so we've had to resort to letting her cry a bit. I have a hard time with it, but she's either crying in my arms and not falling asleep, or crying in her crib and falling asleep. I'll take the sleep.
We went to Nisswa, MN for memorial day weekend to visit Josh's grandma and hang out with his cousins. We had a good time, and Taylor did really well for her first real big trip somewhere. And look at that--happy in her car seat! What a miracle (this was after a nap and blow out).
Still chews on the binky. Her favorite part is the side of it, rather than the nipple. What a silly pants.
Still a Daddy's girl. Gets a big grin whenever daddy's around!
This doesn't happen often anymore, she's either falling asleep breastfeeding or sleeping in her crib, but never in my arms. I miss it, but am thankful she sleeps better elsewhere. ;)
Well, that was a pretty quick recap. Time flies with a baby around!









No comments:
Post a Comment