Sunshine

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Why Start a Blog?


After reading many friends blogs and becoming an outright stalker, I decided it was about time I joined the blog world so that I too may gain future stalkers similar to myself. I'm kidding...not about me being a stalker, that's true, but the rest...I just want to share my thoughts and keep my family updated on my life. I always forget to write in my journal and find myself on the computer constantly, so maybe this will be rather journalish. I'm not super witty or that entertaining, so you may be bored out of your mind if you follow my blog, but here you read! Caught you! Ha! I'm anticipating that I will post on here maybe once a month or so, maybe more or less depending on how exciting I find my life...I'm not making any promises.

Here's an update on my current life if you are interested: I live in Fridley, MN. I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world (sorry gals, he's taken). I have a cat, his name is Tucker, and he's the sweetest little guy. My parents and two little sisters live 20 minutes from me. Two of my sisters go to school in Idaho. One of my sisters lives in Virginia with her husband and new baby boy (whom I'm excited to meet in August!). I work with the Young Women in my ward (love those gals, they make me want to be better), and am a work-in-progress visiting teacher (something I'm always trying to be better at!). I'm also a lifestyle coach, health coach, activity coach, support agent, content developer, writer, editor, and, soon-to-be Personal Trainer! and, yes, that is all one job.

My life right now mainly consists of working and spending as much time with my husband as I can in the evenings (we have semi-opposite schedules). I'm still working on that whole productivity/time management thing...there are so many things I want to do, but I have so little time! Ahh! I'll get there someday!

Here's to a step in the right direction, with a blog! Upward and onward! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment