Sunshine
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Getting Productive
Well, it's been awhile! Happy 2013! A lot has changed since I last wrote... Josh and I moved in November and are now living in Maple Grove. WE LOVE MAPLE GROVE. This may turn into a long-term thing, but we'll see where school and life takes us. Josh changed his major to finance, he'll actually get done with school sooner now, so that's nice! I'm still working at the same job, I'm not PT certified yet, but hopefully will be by the end of February. I guess if you really want a decent update you should give me a call and we can chat sometime! :)
I wanted to write down a few personal goals of mine, to see if writing them here will help me accomplish something! Today I will be studying, shopping, driving the YW (they put me with the YW in my new ward, I'm now the Laurel Advisor!), planning my schedule for the week, and hopefully some cleaning. I have a really hard time managing my time lately. It's hard to balance life with all the things I 'need' to do. I can't imagine having a child on top of it all (no I'm not pregnant, I'm just wondering how my friends do it) any advice? Well, I'm going to write out a schedule and see if that helps. Here is what I have to/would like to do:
Weekdays:
Get up, get ready (1 hour--lately I've been only doing a half hour, and therefore, don't look my best...)
Work (8 hours)
Scripture study (.5 hour)
Commute (1 hour)
Workout (1.5 hour)
PT study (1 hour)
Make dinner (1 hour)
Prepare lunch/plan tomorrow's workout/relax/get ready for bed, etc. (2 hours)
Weekends:
Study
Shop
Church
Blog! (maybe...)
Plan for the next week
Here's to seeing if good planning works...my time will expand contract for other things that may come up, and sometimes I can study while I workout, so we'll see how things go. Plus, Josh will help me with dinner's and such (we take turns) so I will have more time each day! I can do this! Gah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment